IFDC is committed to protecting your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IFDC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from September 2010 until further notice.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and employer
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We use this information in the following ways:
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To send periodic emails about new products, classes, seminars or other information
- For occasional market research
- To process transactions related to products or services that you have requested
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages of our website are being used. This helps us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites. If you use these links to leave our site, you should know that we have no control over third party websites, and those websites are not governed by this privacy statement. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting those websites. You should exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to any website you visit.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, we give you the option of clicking a box to indicate that you do not want your information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously allowed us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If your email bounces back as undeliverable more than three times we will remove your email address from our data bank.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you material that we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of the personal information that we hold on you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A small fee will be applicable.